About Compass Furniture
Since 1994, Compass Furniture has been helping all kinds of companies create the right working environment for them. It’s a service we provide to almost every imaginable kind of business and organisation, from design agencies and accountants to schools and police forces. Our work can encompass anything from comfortable new seating for a reception area to a complete interior redesign.
We source, supply and install high quality office furniture. We also believe in going further; working closely with our customers to make sure they get the right products for them – on time and in budget.
Exceeding your expectations
There are many reasons why our customers choose us time and again. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Outstanding choice: From simple, low-cost products to advanced, innovative systems, we can provide exactly what you need. We work with a wide range of UK and European manufacturers, and we’re an approved distributor of many designer furniture brands.
- Specialist advice: With over a two decade’s combined experience, we know how to make the best use of a space, creating layouts that look great, provide maximum comfort and help boost productivity and profitability.
- In-depth understanding: We have many years’ experience in managing a wide variety of projects, enabling us to gain an insight quickly and easily into your needs. With our advice and support, we’ll help you develop your thoughts to create the ideal environment.
- Maximum quality: For us, top quality obviously includes the products we provide, but extends well beyond this. Every member of our team understands the importance of excellent customer service and we always strive to go the extra mile.
- Minimum environmental impact: As a company we take very seriously our responsibility to minimise our impact on the environment. Our Environmental Policy covers everything from emissions and waste recycling to energy efficiency and water consumption
Your style of furniture
While we have a wide range of furniture and accessories in stock for immediate delivery, we can also source whatever is needed to make your job a bit special. This could be high quality, designer furniture brands, a little known alternative to the mainstream or a bespoke item tailored to fit your exact needs. As part of our service, we offer free ‘space planning’ advice. Our designers take into account natural light, space and the effects of colour, as well as practical considerations like health and safety, cost and comfort. We can then provide plans and 3D images to help you visualise the finished project – before any installation work begins.
Complete project management once you’ve selected your furniture, our efficient installation team will make sure it’s delivered and assembled correctly. They will visit your office at an agreed time, work quickly and efficiently to set up the room and take away the packaging when they’re finished. It all means your furniture is installed and ready to use, with minimum fuss and disruption. As part of our commitment to quality, all our products and services adhere to a quality management system that has gained BS EN ISO 9000: 1994 certifications
The educational furniture division
We have dedicated specialist team who have supplied almost half the schools, colleges and pre-schools in the UK at one time or another. Whether you need a complete class room overhaul or simply want some advice on an individual piece of specialist furniture to enhance your environment, our professional approach, friendly service and outstanding quality products will help make your school, college, university go from strength to strength.
In March 2012 Everything Office Ltd acquired Compass.
Everything Office Group is one of the UK’s leading office suppliers. Established in 1993 supplying office stationary, office machines, furniture, print & design services to clients in the public and private sector in the UK and overseas. Award winning environmentally conscious employer holding the ISO14001 & ISO90002 accreditation amongst others. Committed to staff development having been awarded “Investors in People” in December 2001, working with local charities and housing trusts showing commitment to corporate social responsibility and this continues to be high on the agenda with work in the local community being in the forefront of future development strategy.
A huge range of seating from everyday office chairs, to premium, executive, posture, multipurpose and reception chairs.
Stylish, functional and versatile selection of work and reception desks to suit any office or school environment.
Quality, practical and great value furniture solutions for all areas of your School.
For all your classroom furniture from various shapes of tables to indestructible chairs for all ages of students.
Great storage solutions, from filing cabinets and drawers to shelving and space saving options.
Our experienced team can
deliver & install your office furniture and equipment. We’ll take away all the rubbish & recycle it leaving the area ready to use.